The servers offered by the INTERNET AG are intended for tough long-term work. Solely server components are used. Our hardware equipment is selected to achieve high performance while a permanently stable system is deployed. We generally do not use desktop or not-24/7-suitable components. All servers are manufactured in 19 “industry standard and are operated in 19” racks.
Because of this careful system deployment, our server breakdowns are extremely rare. The oppportunity to add further hard drives without rebooting the running system for example is just one of many possibilities offered by the iNET Server.
Network connections can be built entirely redundant.
The INTERNET AG offers several guarantees for all iNET server without any additional cost:
– 99.9% uptime guarantee for IP
– 99.9% uptime guarantee for electricity
– Standard SLA (Service Level Agreement)
– Bandwidth guarantee for the booked switch port bandwidth
– 24 / 7 service technicians can conduct on-site service work directly
An iNET server can be equipped with different features for high and higher availability.
– Dual active/active interface setup: double the bandwidth and simultaneous double safeguarding against failure
– HSRP: Hot Standby Routing Protocol: Connection to two routers to avoid router failures
– Secondsite Setup: active full-server-mirroring to another site
– Individual clusters and load balancing facilities for systems with high load